- Plan Daily Tasks such as managing orders, distributing information to relevant departments, handling queries, and arranging purchases.
- Undertake personally operational tasks according to work guidelines in case of excessive workload or other factors (e.g. personnel absence) ensuring customers’ needs are satisfied and long-lasting relationships are maintained.
- Coordinate and Develop Human Resources including but not limited to delegating duties, providing learning solutions and managing their performance.
- Improve Company’s Performance by targeting excellence in systems, procedures and best practices while performing quality controls and monitoring organizational KPI’s.
- Leadership skills especially in motivating and developing employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (e.g. careful listening, clear and on time feedback). Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include but not limited the ability to develop and propose effective solutions to clients and manage conflicts.
- Handle teams of a diverse background ensuring the Code of Ethics is respected.
- Highly Autonomous but at the same time skilled in working efficiently with teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated and familiar with remote working conditions.
- Detail oriented to safeguard quality, mistakes minimization and accidents avoidance.
- Very good with numbers (budgets, forecasting and metrics).
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines (e.g. when deliver projects) including excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills.
- Understand customer needs, treat customers with courtesy and patience and provide solutions to satisfy their requests respecting company’s procedures and values.
- Meticulous in cleaning and organization.
- Excellent health status to cope with operational demands.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in Warehouse, Operations or Production (preferably in a multinational company).
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field will be considered an asset
We offer an excellent work environment based on values of ethics and best practices in health and safety and environment protection.
Part of our culture remains the provision of training and development initiatives, coverage of travel expenses from and to work and comfortable and state of the art spaces.
STOP is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV in English by 31st October 2018 at email@example.com mentioning the position code WOS_NL/0918.