- Create New Business in Sales by
- identifying leads and meeting prospects using various customer sales methods to expand the company’s client database and maintain our position in the market.
- developing specific proposals which cover client’s needs based on current products & services or customized product solutions to set the basis for long lasting relations.
- Extend Current Customers Lifecycle by
- generating quotations for a portfolio of accounts and following up on initial order to ensure customers’ needs are satisfied and long-lasting relationships are maintained.
- handling client queries, conflicts and objections in a timely, optimistic and most efficient way.
- growing sales opportunities, enhancing relations and becoming a solution provider by participating in follow up conversations and/ or meetings with current clientele, performing site surveys, engaging them through our e-communication channels and providing training on products, services and best practices at customer and end user level.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. enter data in the CRM, follow up with collections, generate reports, create presentations).
- Become a subject matter expert on company’s products and services and keep abreast of the latest industry and competition developments.
- When visiting the customer, the job holder may be exposed to height, heat, cold or noise. Therefore, it is mandatory to have a good physical health condition and comfortability in working at heights (e.g. in Wind Turbines, Telecommunication Towers).
- Highly responsible, ambitious and autonomous in achieving B2B sales targets and delivering excellent customer experience.
- Identify with customers showing empathy and excellent verbal and written communication skills (including facilitation of group presentations, negotiation, networking and feedback provision).
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose effective solutions to clients.
- Ability to handle pressure and rejections and meet deadlines by showing optimism, excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills.
- Very good with numbers and reporting tools (including sales performance metrics).
- Strong will and ability for frequent travel and familiarity with remote working conditions.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in Industrial B2B Sales, PPE Sales, Engineering will be considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, marketing, business administration or relevant to the job field.
We offer an excellent work environment based on values of ethics, health and safety and environment protection.
Part of our culture remains the provision of training and development initiatives, a medical plan and comfortable and state of the art spaces (personal and common).
For the specific job position, a bonus scheme, company car, mobile and laptop are also included.
STOP AEBE is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV by 31/10/2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position code S/0818.