We, in STOP AEBE (www.stop.gr), specialize for more than 40 years in the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industry. We hold a leading position in the Greek PPE market having our headquarters in Piraeus, a branch in Rotterdam and further global export activity. As part of our business expansion and sales team development, we are seeking for a Junior Sales Advisor.
The Junior Sales Advisor (JSA) should be excited and willing to be trained for a period of 12 months on our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) products and services and on sales techniques to serve efficient relationships with current clients contributing in the long run in our international business growth.
The Job Holder after a period of 1 year can be qualified for a Business Development position in our company using best practices to efficiently attract leads and prospects and turn them into clients.
- We will consider for this junior position only applicants with maximum 2 years’ experience in sales (preferred in a technical field) and/or total work experience of maximum 4 years.
- We would be excited to meet highly responsible and optimistic candidates, ambitious to become experts on PPE products and services with the aim to achieve B2B sales targets and deliver excellent customer experience.
- We are expecting people holding a bachelor’s degree in technical, marketing business administration or relevant to the job field.
- When visiting the customer, the job holder may be exposed to height, heat, cold or noise. Therefore, a good physical health condition is needed and comfortability in working at heights (e.g. in Wind Turbines, Telecommunication Towers).
- Become an expert on our company’s products and services to be able to satisfy current clients’ needs.
- Grow sales opportunities, enhance relations and become a solution provider by participating in follow up conversations and/ or meetings with current clientele, performing site surveys, engaging them through our e-communication channels (e.g. social media, company web site) and providing best practices at customer and end user level.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. enter data in the CRM, follow up with collections, generate reports, create presentations).
- Qualified after 1 year to hold a Business Development position in our company using best practices to efficiently attract leads and prospects and turn them into clients.
We offer an excellent work environment based on values of ethics, health and safety and environment protection.
Part of our culture remains the provision of training and development initiatives, a medical plan and comfortable and state of the art spaces (personal and common).
For the specific job position, a bonus scheme, company car, mobile and laptop are also included.
STOP is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV in English by 31/10/2018 at email@example.com mentioning the position code JSA/1018.