WOD is a passionate and painstaking artist, who seeks perfection by overseeing the mass production of workwear garments and pushing the boundaries across the business!
We will consider the creative open-minded designer with:
- a Fashion Design or Fashion Merchandising degree
- great responsibility and related to the job experience, or in the Fashion Industry
- excellent sense of style combined with commercial awareness
- creativity in producing concepts, making designs and developing patterns
- the ability to present concepts and ideas to clients and give directions of how the garment should be produced
- the ability to handle pressure, several projects and meet deadlines by showing excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills
- excellent knowledge on textiles, fabrics and accessories
- an efficient knowledge of English
Awesome reasons to apply:
We, in STOP SA (www.stop.gr), specialize for more than 40 years in the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industry. We hold a leading position in the Greek PPE market having our headquarters in Piraeus, a branch in Rotterdam and further global export activity!
If you experience life at our company, you will find yourself wanting for more. We have an excellent working environment and state-of-the-art offices, and we respect our current and future employees to the fullest.
We build relationships based on mutual trust, support, honesty and safety, while we encourage the freedom of opinion and expression. We care about the well-being of our people as well as developing their capabilities, knowledge, experiences and competencies.
To simply put it, life in our company is awesome!
STOP is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV in English by 31 of May 2019 at email@example.com mentioning the position code WOD1_05/19.