- Αρχική σελίδα
- / Ευκαιρίες εργασίας
- / B2B Sales Engineer
B2B Sales EngineerLocation: Piraeus or Thessaloniki
A B2B Sales Engineer is driven by commercial spirit, customer orientation, analytical thinking and ambitious character to boost sales and contribute in our business growth.
The job holder should source sales opportunities to attract leads and prospects and turn them into clients, build long-term efficient relationships keeping clients satisfied and implement sales strategies to achieve efficiency and quotas.
We will consider the extrovert candidate with:
- A bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. mechanical engineer, chemical engineer) or relevant to the job field.
- Maximum 7 years’ experience.
- The ability to identify with customers, showing excellent verbal and written communication skills (including negotiation, networking, facilitation of group presentations and constant feedback).
- Innovative and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose effective solutions to clients.
- The ability to handle pressure and rejections and meet deadlines by showing optimism, excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills.
- Proficient knowledge in English (C1 Level), in office applications and internet use.
- Comfortability in working at heights (e.g. in Wind Turbines, Telecommunication Towers).
- A valid driver’s license as well as strong will and ability for frequent travel and familiarity with remote working conditions.
STOP SA (www.stop.gr), specializes for more than 40 years in the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industry holding a leading position in the Greek PPE market with headquarters in Piraeus, a branch in Rotterdam and Thessaloniki and 3rd party hubs in Singapore, Manila, UAE, Nigeria and Cyprus.
We have a high respect of our current and future employees by building relationships based on mutual trust, support, honesty and safety, while encouraging the freedom of opinion and expression.
If you enjoy working for a company that cares about people, pays attention to their wellbeing (including a life and medical plan and state-of-the-art facilities) and focuses on the development of their capabilities, knowledge and competencies,
For the specific job position a bonus scheme, company car, mobile and laptop are provided.
STOP is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV in English by 29 February 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position code SAE_022020.