- Αρχική σελίδα
- / Ευκαιρίες εργασίας
- / Store Manager - Piraeus
Store Manager - PiraeusLocation: Piraeus, Greece
The Store Manager ensures the shop meets its targets both in sales and people development by efficient administration, supervision and coordination of employee relations, business development activities, customer support and office tasks. The job holder is highly responsible, ambitious and autonomous in achieving sales targets and delivering an excellent customer experience.
We will consider the professional with:
- The talent to solve issues based on ethics, discretion, empathy (including multi-cultural), commercial acumen and results oriented philosophy.
- The ability to handle pressure and rejections and meet deadlines by showing optimism, excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills.
- The capacity to grasp easily technical features, solutions and customer expectations.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking when dealing with product, market and territory issues.
- 7-10 years’ experience in retail (preferably in Personal Protective Equipment or Outdoor Activities) sales out of which minimum 3 years in leadership positions.
- Proficient knowledge in English (C1 Level) and MS Office applications.
- Numerical and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of CRM and WMS tools (will be considered a plus).
STOP SA (www.stop.gr), specializes for more than 40 years in the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industry holding a leading position in the Greek PPE market with headquarters in Piraeus, a branch in Rotterdam and Thessaloniki and 3rd party hubs in Singapore, Manila, UAE, Nigeria and Cyprus.
We have a high respect of our current and future employees by building relationships based on mutual trust, support, honesty and safety, while encouraging the freedom of opinion and expression.
If you enjoy working for a company that cares about people, pays attention to their wellbeing (including a life and medical plan and state-of-the-art facilities) and focuses on the development of their capabilities, knowledge and competencies, JOIN US!
STOP is an equal opportunities employer, treats all CVs with full confidentiality and respects the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will be more than happy to receive your CV in English by 29 February 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position code SMA/022020.