- / Services - Training
- / E-A-Rfit Validation System
Services - Training
- Installation of permenant fall arrest systems
- Training courses
- Basic training seminars for safe work at height
- Safe work in confined space seminar
- E-A-Rfit Validation System
- Technical assistance & service
- Portable Gas Detector Lease Program
- New wireless gas detector and lone worker safety monitors
- SOLAS Regulation 11-2/10 - Firefighters' communication
E-A-Rfit Validation System
Having the best hearing protection means nothing if you are not using it properly.
Check your workers’ level of protection through the E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. It is simple and cost effective.
1. What is the E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
An objective, quantitative hearing protector fit-test system. It is technology that takes Hearing Conservation to the next level. Environmental controls, hearing protectors, and on-the-job training are the first steps to protecting your workers against noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL). Through a brief and simple procedure the level of attenuation per worker and per hearing protector is measured.
2. Check your hearing protection equipment
The E-A-Rfit™ system assists in achieving optimal fit through hearing protector selection and employee training. In less than 8 seconds per ear, the system generates a personal attenuation rating (PAR) that indicates a worker’s noise reduction levels for a given fitting and hearing protector. Through a unique dual-element microphone objectively tests 7 different frequencies. Easy-to-understand test results are documented for each test subject, both in print and electronic formats, for future reference. Compare ratings across hearing protectors and fittings to determine best fit.
It is simple! Request a quotation for the application of the E-A-Rfit Validation System at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 30210 4626800.