- / Services - Training
- / Safe work in confined space seminar
Services - Training
- Installation of permenant fall arrest systems
- Training courses
- Basic training seminars for safe work at height
- Safe work in confined space seminar
- E-A-Rfit Validation System
- Technical assistance & service
- Portable Gas Detector Lease Program
- New wireless gas detector and lone worker safety monitors
- SOLAS Regulation 11-2/10 - Firefighters' communication
Safe work in confined space seminar
Basic training seminars for safe work at height
STOP organizes and performs two-day basic theoretical and practical training seminars for work in confined space.
Theory is conducted in a hands-on environment with audiovisual presentation while practical training is conducted in our premises in specially designed areas to simulate work on various systems. Training equipment and facilities in total are conducted according to safety standards and provide complete protection to trainees.
The material is prepared to introduce trainees in confined space work. Any prior experience of the trainee is considered, as well as the frequency of performing work in confined space and the complexity of the work performed.
Methodology of seminars is based on the "Code of practice for the delivery of training and education for work at height and rescue" and is complying to BS 8454 standard and labor codes of Health & Safety Executives.
Trainers are experienced and are authorized and certified on the subject and carry registered certificates.Who should attend:
- Technical companies in construction/ maintenance/ cleaning of confined spaces
- Workers in food companies using silos
- Maintenance personnel, electricians
- Safety engineers, production managers
- Fire safety/ rescue teams
Seminar dates are announced based on participations.
Number of participants for each seminars: 6 - 8 people
Registrations: Up to 10 days prior to the announced seminar day and only if pre-payment via Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bank deposit is confirmed.
- ALPHA: GR 480 140 1270 127002320002384
- NATIONAL: GR 100 110 19100000 19147040026
- PIRAEUS: GR 120 172 107000 5107017609049
Holder: STOP AEBE