- / Services - Training
- / Training courses
Services - Training
- Installation of permenant fall arrest systems
- Training courses
- Basic training seminars for safe work at height
- Safe work in confined space seminar
- E-A-Rfit Validation System
- Technical assistance & service
- Portable Gas Detector Lease Program
- New wireless gas detector and lone worker safety monitors
- SOLAS Regulation 11-2/10 - Firefighters' communication
Training on proper use of personal protective equipment is fundamental for workers' safety. Having the best equipment in the world doesn't help if you don't know how to use it.
Training can reinforce awareness, provide knowledge on national and European legislation issues, control, usage, personal protective equipment inspection, maintenance, permanent systems inspection and a series of issues concerning work at height.
Methodology of seminars for work at height is based on the "Code of practice for the delivery of training and education for work at height and rescue" and is complying to BS 8454 standard and labor codes of Health & Safety Executives.
Trainers are authorized and certified to work at heights and carry registered certificates.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Proper use of hearing protective equipment and ear fit validation
- Basic work at height
- Installation, inspection and maintenance of permanent vertical systems
- Confined space works
- Work with chemicals
We also offer:
a. Customized training seminars based on the needs of each working environment e.g. wind farms, refineries, telecommunications etc.
b. Consulting services for choosing the proper PPE based on the risk assessment composed by the Safety Engineer.
Beyond our predesigned courses there is the potential to visit your work place, reinforce your risk assessment process and distinguish through this process your needs for each position of work. Training can be customized to your facility.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.