- / Website terms
By accessing this web site you agree to the terms that follow. Accessing this site, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use any services and not access any content found on this web site.
Please note that we may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to do without any prior notice. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this web site after it has been posted.
The contents of this site, apart from the explicit mentioned exemptions (third parties copyright), that include text, images, photos, graphic, logos, audio, video and other material (from now on content) are intellectual property, trademarks and services protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property laws of Greece and the European Union and are protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties.
STOP AEBE is the sole owner of all content on this web site and print extracts from the web site, including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto.
The content of this web site is for the personal use of the visitor/user. The content can be changed without any prior notice, as judged by the administrator of the web site. By acknowledging and agreeing to these terms and conditions of use, you may download and transmit, totally or partly, through networks, the content of this web site for your own personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you keep it charge –free and you maintain the source of origin and abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material. You may not use any content for any other purpose without our prior written approval.
Products or services that appear on our web site and bear trademarks of organizations, companies and associations, are their intellectual and industrial property and they are liable.
Limitation of liability- Liability disclaimer
The content of the web site is provided "as is" and "as available" appears, with no warranty implied, direct or indirect, and neither the administrator nor any of the company's representatives give any warranty on the content. In particular, all the above mentioned expressly disclaim all warranties, direct or indirect, of accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, timeliness, marketability, performance or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
The administrator, under no circumstances, even in case of negleance, bears no responsibility for any loss may the visitor/user suffer of the web pages, services, choices and content of this web site, as they use at their sole risk and agreeing with these conditions. Also, the administrator does not guarantee that the web pages, services, choices and content of this web site will be provided with no interruptions, no errors, and that any error occurring will be fixed or that all the questions submitted will be answered. The administrator does not guarantee that the web site or any other related web pages or the servers through which the content is provided to the users/visitors free of viruses or other harmful components. The cost of future corrections or services is on the visitor/user and under no circumstances on the administrator. The administrator of the web site is nobody's representative and bears no guarantees or responsibilities that are opposed to these terms and conditions.
This current liability disclaimer does not aim to limit the liability of the administrator and the company in an illegal way against any claims arising from the applicable national, European and relevant international law, or to disclaim the liability for matters that cannot be disclaimed according to the applicable law.
Use of interactive areas
The administrator of the site can provide contact forms, forums to post announcements and others interactive areas in the web site. When a user/visitor uses the interactive areas, he bears the absolute responsibility for the communication he participates and for responsibilities that arise when communication goes public. The administrator of the web site has no liability for the completeness, the accuracy or the reliability of the content that go public in interactive areas or for the consequences of communication through interactive areas or the consequences from the use of the web site.
The user/visitor accepts and is bound not to proceed to any of the following acts:
- use of the interaction areas for any purpose that violates the current legislation,
- post or submit material that violates third parties' copyright or is invasive of another's privacy or make public third parties data,
- post or submit material that is illegal, libelous, threatening, disturbing, offensive or material that can upset or harm third parties (natural or legal person),as judged by the administrator of the web site and its users,
- post or submit material that is not free from software viruses and any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, and erase data, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of the administrator and the users of the web site,
- post or submit advertising material or other commercial material,
- falsification of identity,
- submitting the same content more than one time,
- any any other action that restricts or inhibits any other person to use the areas of interaction and the web site or any action that at the discretion of the administrator of the web site exposes him or any of its users to legal liability, or harmful situations for them.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- Users can choose to opt out by visiting the currently available opt outs for the web.
- The Google Analytics features that you've implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads.
STOP follows the Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and its sensitive category restrictions, and:
- STOP uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- STOP and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- STOP and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together for Google Display Network Impression Reporting, serving ads and how they are related with someone's past visits to your website.
- STOP uses data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
Applicable law and other terms
These terms and conditions of use of the web site, and any amendment, modification or alteration shall be governed and complemented by national law, European Union's law and international treaties. Any provision of these terms is found to be contrary to the above legal framework or go out of force, ceases to have effect and is removed from the present, without in any way affecting the validity of the remaining terms. This constitutes the entire agreement between the administrator of the portal and the visitor / user of the web pages and services and binds only them. No modification of these terms should be taken into account and be a part of this agreement, unless expressed in writing and incorporated herein. Hereby expressly agreed that the visitor / user of the web site consents to that any claims, disputes or other controversies relating to or resulting from the application of these terms and the general use of the web site by him, if not resolved amicably ,is subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts.
Since 15/2/2016 commercial disputes can be resolved within 90 days through the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Commission. This platform is part of Directive 2013/11/ΕΚ which is in compliance to the Greek legislation ΚΥΑ 70330/2015.